Sunday 18 January 2015

Saturday Painting

Saturday seems to be the day for me to get things done now. Bottle of Bordeaux and my paints and im sorted :)

Got some more figures added to my Gangs of New York and also painted up two of my favourite Super Heros as well.I know Rorschach isn't a super hero but he is cool enough to be one. It's fair to say that him and the Captain are so far apart in terms of how they act.

I have pre ordered a few more of the Knight Model figures and the Batman Miniatures game rules. It seems that the Rorschach figure has the same type of stats that could be used with the ruleset. This just means as well as buying Batman figures im going to now have to buy all of the Watchmen.

Now I had previously painted these before (apart of Rorschach) and thought i could do them better given i feel i have improved on my painting alot in the last 12 months. So some detol was needed and this is the new paint jobs.


Knight Models Rorschach




Gangs of New York. Brigade Games








28mm Captain America and Bucky




Follow This Blog !!!

5 comments:

  1. Very well done! That Captain America is ace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love the Captain and this is a great figure.

      Delete
  2. Very nice detail-painting. The striped trousers are a work of art.

    ReplyDelete