Sunday 20 July 2014

Robert Baratheon Future King of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros

 My Robert the Future King of Westeros is complete. Some of the guys at my club at starting to get into the idea of the playing A Song of Fire and Ice Saga games. I sold all the first figures i painted as i wasn't 100% happy with them and im now going to use only Claymore castings figures for my army. This is the Claymore castings Percy Hotspur figure with the Hammer head and Antlers coming from Games Workshop Bretonians.

I have a number of the figures on the table about 60% painted so hopefully i have something to show soon. 

My focus is on the story prior to the books and before Robert became King. For me it has better battles and better heroes. I can also get Robert and Ned on the field of battle against the Dragon lovers :)

Follow This Blog !!!

1 comment: